Auto Repair Services
At Amazing Auto Repair and Transmission our philosophy is simple, treat customers like we would want our family’s treated . Detailed explanations, a Fair Price Guarantee, and Our *24 month / 50k mile limited warranty is one of the best warranties in the business. We know car care can be a hassle and that's why we offer scheduled appointments, after hour drop off, a courtesy shuttle ride to work or home, and discounted rental cars are available also. For those times when problems pop up that were unexpected we have financing options available.
As a family owned business our goal is not to see how much we can squeeze out of you today but to establish a relationship where we will be your family’s care care advisor.for life. Take a look around see how we're different, we even use real photos of ourselves on our website. We know we're not super models but we feel its important to be honest about who we are right off the bat and not use those stock pictures that you see on other shops websites. At Amazing Auto Repair We’re Putting Trust back Into Car Care!
Factory Scheduled Maintenance
A/C Air Conditioning Repair
Transmission Repair or Rebuild
Overheating, Radiator, Water Pump
Shocks, Struts, Suspension
Starter, Battery, Alternator, Electrical
Pre-Buy and Trip Inspections
Exhaust, Muffler, Catalytic Converter
Rebuilt Engine, Crate Motor
Complete List of Services and Repairs
Learn More Car Care and Maintenance News, Click to See Video
- Mar 03, 2014 Hey Austin Drivers, How Many Miles Are On Your Car?
- Feb 02, 2014 Fuel Saving Tip: Fuel System Cleaning Near Pflugerville TX
- Feb 02, 2014 Training Received by Technicians In Austin, TX
- Feb 02, 2014 Keeping Your ‘Old Faithful’ Auto Running
- Feb 02, 2014 Service to Improve Fuel Economy
- Jan 01, 2014 Go Straight: Wheel Alignment For Austin Automobiles
- Jan 01, 2014 Differential Service At Amazing Auto Repair and Transmission: Vive ala Difference
- Jan 01, 2014 Buying the Right Tires and Wheels In Austin TX
- Jan 01, 2014 Alternative Fuel Vehicles In Austin TX
- Jan 01, 2014 Stop It! You Need Good Brakes