Auto Repair Services
At Amazing Auto Repair and Transmission our philosophy is simple, treat customers like we would want our family’s treated . Detailed explanations, a Fair Price Guarantee, and Our *24 month / 50k mile limited warranty is one of the best warranties in the business. We know car care can be a hassle and that's why we offer scheduled appointments, after hour drop off, a courtesy shuttle ride to work or home, and discounted rental cars are available also. For those times when problems pop up that were unexpected we have financing options available.
As a family owned business our goal is not to see how much we can squeeze out of you today but to establish a relationship where we will be your family’s care care advisor.for life. Take a look around see how we're different, we even use real photos of ourselves on our website. We know we're not super models but we feel its important to be honest about who we are right off the bat and not use those stock pictures that you see on other shops websites. At Amazing Auto Repair We’re Putting Trust back Into Car Care!
Factory Scheduled Maintenance
A/C Air Conditioning Repair
Transmission Repair or Rebuild
Overheating, Radiator, Water Pump
Shocks, Struts, Suspension
Starter, Battery, Alternator, Electrical
Pre-Buy and Trip Inspections
Exhaust, Muffler, Catalytic Converter
Rebuilt Engine, Crate Motor
Complete List of Services and Repairs
Learn More Car Care and Maintenance News, Click to See Video
- Apr 04, 2014 Serpentine Belt Service At Amazing Auto Repair and Transmission In Austin
- Apr 04, 2014 What To Do In Case Of An Accident
- Apr 04, 2014 Watching Your Check Engine Light
- Mar 03, 2014 Busting Automotive Myths In Austin TX
- Mar 03, 2014 Clean Fuel Equals Clean Performance For Austin Drivers
- Mar 03, 2014 Fuel System Cleaning at Amazing Auto Repair and Transmission for Better Performance
- Mar 03, 2014 Hey Austin Drivers, How Many Miles Are On Your Car?
- Feb 02, 2014 Fuel Saving Tip: Fuel System Cleaning Near Pflugerville TX
- Feb 02, 2014 Training Received by Technicians In Austin, TX
- Feb 02, 2014 Keeping Your ‘Old Faithful’ Auto Running